Sponsor a cat
Our Wish List
Wish List is on Amazon.com
Our WISH LIST is now on Amazon.com. Items that you purchase through Amazon.com can be sent directly to the shelter, making the shopping experience a little easier for those looking to help. Not all items on our original wish list can be found through Amazon.com but we've attempted to list as many items as we can. Also, keep checking back because more items will be added as we go along.
For those who may not be familiar with how Amazon works, here's a *step-by-step* below:
- First, you will need to set up your own Amazon account and this is very easy to do. Simply go to: https://www.amazon.com/.
You will be asked to provide your email address and a password, shipping address, credit card info, etc. This will be your OWN information - not that of the Pet Refuge. Once you've set up your own account you can find the Pet Refuge page by following the remaining steps.
- On your Amazon home page, look for WISH LIST (Find a Wish List or Registry) on the top right-hand corner of the page, and click.
- In the small box, type in: Pet Refuge No-Kill Animal Shelter. You will be taken to our wish list page.
- Browse the items on our wish list. If you see an item(s) you would like to purchase, simply click on ADD TO CART.
- Once you've made your selections and your order is complete, click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Amazon will ask you to confirm you are signed in to your own account.
- On the next page, you should see two *SHIP TO* addresses; your own on the left and the Pet Refuge on the right. Click on *SHIP TO Pet Refuge* if you would like your items sent directly to the shelter.
- Select your shipping and payment options.
- You will get one final chance to PREVIEW YOUR ORDER before you finalize. If all is correct, then click on PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Amazon in your own email box and should also receive a notice(s) when the items you've selected have been shipped to the Pet Refuge.
- Give yourself a hug for being a very kind animal lover!
Stretch and Scratch
Stretch and Scratch for caged cats attach to the cage and keep the cats exercised and entertained. The cats at the shelter love these! The prices as of January 2012 are:
You can check 'em out and order them at www.StretchandScratch.com.
- * 50 scratchers (1 case) - $69.95 (Order 10 cases or more and get 10% off your order!)
- * 25 scratchers - $45
- * 12 scratchers - $25
Kuranda Cat Beds
Do you want to make a big difference for the cats in the shelter? Kuranda Cat Beds give the gift of comfort. For more info, including ordering info, see our Kuranda Cat Beds page.
- Canned cat food
- Canned kitten food
- Dry Purina One -all stages - cat food
- Dry Kitten Chow
- Strained meat baby food
- Cat litter
- Cat toys (with or without catnip)
- Small stuffed animals for comfort
- Small foam or paper plates
- Bound rug samples
- Monetary donations to help with medical costs
- Flea/tick medicine: Revolution for cats and kittens, or Advantage for cats
- Antibacterial hand soap
- 39-gallon trash bags
- Plastic bags
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Dishwasher detergent
- Large plastic totes
- Postage stamps
- Printer paper
- Paper clips, staples, tape, etc.
- Allie's Tack & Feed
- Tractor Supply Company
- Critter Hut
- Home Depot
- Stop & Shop
- Any business that sells animal food or supplies in Rhode Island
- Aluminum cans
- Ink jet cartridges
- Laser printer cartridges
For more information, see our Fundraisers page.